This is a first-class 3.5X-180X binocular stereo zoom microscope. It incorporates all the most excellent features of a high quality laboratory instrument. Designed to meet the demands of modern microscopy applications, this scope exceeds all expectations.
It comes with SUPER widefield optics and versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) illumination. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects and the second for the inspection of the objects that allow light to get through them like diamonds.
This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It provides crystal clear sharp stereo images, extremely large zoom magnification range, and 8" (200mm) large working distance. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort.
This microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in gemology, geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture and biology. It is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and gemstone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components, circuit boards or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for research labs, gemologists, collectors, engravers, watchmakers, jewelers, dies-makers, philatelists, and anyone in semiconductor or electronic industry.
This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line as optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus. It is brand new in factory-sealed box.
- 3.5X-180X Large Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lens Included
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a Super Widefield of View
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Built-in Epi-illumination and transmitted lighting system with adjustable intensity
- Metal Pillar Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamelea
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- CE approval electric apparatus
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed or Refunding the Difference!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20 and WF20X/10
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Auxiliary Objective: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 51:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Frosted Glass Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- White/Black Plastic Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- Incident (Top) Illumination: 12V/15W halogen bulb
- Transmitted (Bottom) Illumination: 12V/15W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz version available)
- Accessories: dust cover, eye-guards and clips
- Packages: 1
- Weight: 20 lbs